What Are The 3 DNA Markers Of Meditation?
If you are a newbie or an experienced meditator you can get better results - and overcome the thoughts about not being able to meditate - once you experience the 3 DNA strands of meditation and know how to use them.
Join NOW for instant access while it's FREE (worth £60min)
Books by QC Ellis
Colin writes from experience
Do you want deeper insights into who you are and what is possible for you?
Colin’s mix of straight-forward logic (based in your experience), originality and time-tested principles brings simple yet profound practices into your daily life. His books bring you a wealth of wisdom.
Colin also contributed to the #1 Best Selling paperback, “Are You The Missing Piece?” published by Expert Insights Publishing in 2017
Personal Development: 9 Essential Tips To Get More From Your Books
You will discover:
- 9 essential tips on how to make the most of any material on personal development.
- The shifts in attitude needed so personal growth advice works for you.
- How to read self-help books on success – with discernment.
Short and snappy, this little book is an easy read but packs a big punch when it comes to changing the way you look at what books and other material on personal growth are trying to get you to recognize and implement.
Accessing The Truth Of You: Truth Protocol Meditation
The Truth Protocol meditation is a method to:
- Experience and embody the TRUTH.
- Gain greater access to your true nature in daily life.
- Dissolve untruths – such as limitation, resistance, fear and other blocks.
- Be genuinely authentic with greater freedom of expression and connection.
The meditation audio is available as a FREE* download via a link inside the book
* You’ll be asked to become a member to download but you can leave at any time (it’ll be worth sticking around)
Overcoming Anxiety Using Mindfulness To Get Your Life Back
Available on Kindle & paperback soon
Mindfulness Practice In Everyday Life
Available on Kindle & paperback soon
Find out more about what is in these books
“I’m creating a BLOG with tons of information, guidance and tips for the discerning meditation student, practitioner and even teachers…” Check it out and join a growing band of like-minded people learning and teaching mindfulness and meditation. “… I’ll also throw in a few articles on self-help tools I’ve found useful.“
Students & Clients Love Colin’s Unique Approach
“I also just want you to know how much I’m enjoying your Friday Meditation sessions. The experience is amazing, I’m learning so much, the value they give my life is wonderful. You are an incredible Teacher, I trust you implicitly & you’re absolutely brilliant at what you do. Thank you Colin”Karen Mac
“Wow, what a session! I had to chant after that. I’ve done some Tibetan chanting when I’ve felt like it, now it definitely was a time for that! THANK YOU!!! Amazing grace! Colin Ellis”Kati Kelo
“I would like to say a massive thank you to Colin Ellis for the most inspirational, … session. I have learned so much today about what my life now looks and what I want it to look like and what I need to add or change in my life to get to where i want to be this is going to be the most interesting and motivational journey over the coming weeks but I now have the right tools and information to achieve my goals and get to where I want to be in life. I highly recommend Colin’s session to motivate you to the possibilities available to you in any area of your life. #motivation #releaseyourpotential #transformyourlife”Imogen Bryson
Latest Blog Posts
Author | Coach | Teacher
Colin (author pen-name, QC Ellis), says about himself:
Hi, my good friends say I’m “spiritual” but I’d have thought they’d know me better. I guess they might mean they see me wanting to help people when I can – that compassionate side. Or maybe they have experienced my intuition – I am an INFP (Meyer-Briggs Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceptive). I think it is just because I’ve spent more time than most on meditation and other retreats and studying personal and spiritual development.
Yes, I want to share the wisdom I’ve gathered, but I also know one-size-DOESN’T-fit-all. I love to teach people who want to learn from experience (not just be spoon-fed). I love to coach people who have a desire to expand and grow but I also know most people would do this naturally if it were not for the weeds in their mind which throttle their dreams. So, I’ve become a week-killer!
Although, initially, I went on the courses and retreats, etc., for my own growth – to stop my own weeds from overpowering me – my life is now about supporting others to achieve peace, joy and fulfilment.
What People Actually Say About Colin
“He is too modest to say this himself…”
- He hasn’t just done a few meditation retreats – he has been on 3, 6 & 9 month-long Buddhist retreats! In total, over 750 days in silent retreat (most of which was also solitary). He has also been a Retreat Co-ordinator.
- He doesn’t just do the first level of courses but masters them.
- Royal Marine Commando at age 16. PLUS: College Lecturer, Project Development and Company Director (mostly for charitable organisations) [Colin’s note: “also many minor jobs; but even in those you mention I was mainly the Chief Bottle Washer, Muck-Scrubber and Tissue-Fetcher”].
- Like Rocky, he has been hit over and over – including a decade of what’s called the Dark Night Of the Soul – but he got through and bounced back.
- You know when he is down because he is even quieter than normal – not wanting to infect anyone with his internal stuff – yet he is still Mr Positive.
- He is down-to-earth: yet his teaching is inspired!
- As a coach he is like an evil genius; the way he makes problems magically disappear [Colin’s note: “The weeds are dead, long live the true YOU”]
3. Receive FREE copies of his next Amazon ebook (first 500 only), plus exclusive access & special offers for his courses: only available to subscribers of the Personal Development Club Newsletter – see form below
Ready to Make a Change?
- Schedule a 15 minute chat to see if there is any way I can help - possibly with 1-1 coaching (via telephone or VOIP online conference call).
- Get on a course. You will also get updates of new articles and review copies of my new books (free or with a big discount) and unique special offers.